What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Dolly for moving pins along stairs

Gary Flower

Site Supporter
Had a similar one before, the metal bit holding the wheels was made of really thin metal, was great for going up straight stairs but if you try to turn off the straigh (say on a landing for another set of steps) game over the tin like metal just folded over and trashed them, i sent them back the same day i got them.

Not the same make etc but look similar
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deuba-trol...clair+climbing+trolley&qid=1626708366&sr=8-22
think that was my ones

Cheers
Ian

they look s-h-t-e kwality. as you say will buckle first opportunity. if you need to
move a pin upstairs pay £250+ for a decent one.

were the cosco ones any good at going up/down stairs?? They are still available in B&Q

were the cosco ones any good at going up/down stairs?? They are still available in B&Q

Had to get mine up two steps and used long planks as I don't think you'd want to be bouncing it up or down stairs with 150kg of pinball machine on top.

Then again, getting TWD upstairs by just lifting/pushing it wasn't much fun either, even though I had Josh to help lift it!

Cosco ones were "on offer" at i think £80 in store, but that ended yesterday. online they were the same usual price of around £120.... i spoke with customer services and they said the offer price was in store only, and that online included additional shipping etc... (and i know thats BS).... Just wondered what they are like as i will need something (even something to rent!) that will help get pins and machines up stairs in the next 6-12 months...

Back
Top Bottom