What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold CHEAP but has issues DMD (Plasma) - £30 inc mainland delivery.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
IMG_5974.jpg IMG_5975.jpg IMG_5977.jpg IMG_5979.jpg IMG_5980.jpg IMG_5982.jpg IMG_5981.jpg

Here is a DMD that works but does have issues.

When displaying a full screen of text or graphics the top two lines seem dimmer as if the display is 'on its way out'. I have tried it on two WPC95s and one WPC game which all have good power HV sections.

I have noticed the two electrolytic capacitors on the back of the PCB are changeable. It may be worth doing this as they are pennies.

The photos LOOK BETTER than what it does in real life.

Ideal display if you are selling a game to someone you don't like, or someone who knocked you down constantly.... Or maybe it doesnt bother you having a bit of fading on the display. It is - better than nothing and cheaper than £200 for a new one.

Anyhow its cheap as chips - £30 inc mainland UK postage.

Just to make it 100% clear - no warranty, I will package well. I am not sure if it is degassing (as this usually happens from a corner of a DMD) or if its a power issue. It is a PLASMA TYPE and not a 5V/12V LED one.

Paypal 'friends and family' payment please.

Back
Top Bottom