What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing Prefix on Sale Threads

Fintan Stack

Registered
I can't see how to do this since the software change. I could be being a blind eejit.
Can we still do this?

Ta.

I can ;)

Lol - i was wondering this myself - I'll take a look today :)

Paul

Ok...

If you go to the original post and go Edit, and then "Advanced" at the bottom, you should be able to change your thread prefix.

I'll add something in there to reflect this, since i agree it's not obvious :)

Paul

Updated the forum list description with the following...

"Please use the prefixes listed in the drop down menu title for threads with "For Sale", "Wanted" or "Trade". When item is sold, traded etc, please could you change the heading to "sold" etc by editing your first post, selecting "Advanced" at the bottom, and changing as required. Remember, this is a medium to make contact with others - Please observe safe trading and do not pass any money to those unknown to you without carrying out checks first. Pinball Info cannot be held responsible for any trades carried out on this board."

Sorry but I still can't see it! :help:

When I go to Edit and select Advanced I can edit the title but there is no sign of the prefixes.

Nope as i logged in on a test account set with the same privs as you and can see it.

Anyone else having the same problems??

Paul

Just tried it in Internet Explorer in case it was a Firefox quirk but it was the same.

It's just me then. I always knew I was special...

Try again please - have just tried something (don't think it'll work, however you never know...)

Ironically I was going to pm one of you guys about this he other day when I couldn't Sussex out how to do it on my old I.J trade thread?
i can see the option under the advanced part either?
:help:

Just tried to update my old wanted ad prefix, but I still do not seem to have the ability to change the prefix (I am following the instructions in this thread). Was this fixed before?

Strange... Please ensure you are logged in and that you are obviously trying to edit your own thread ;) Other than that it's as per above.

I can take a look at your account, however as long as it's set the same as everyone elses (i.e. none of us admins have been playing) then it's done as part of the group so there's no reason why it shouldnt work.... :)

This is what I see when I go to the advanced settings - looks like various others could not see it before either so I'm wondering if it is fixed for them now, or not working for all non-admins?

Capture.jpg

I still can't do this either. I've never been able to do it. I just do not get the option. :noidea:

Also, I am unable to 'like' or 'thank' for a post still. I used to be able to do that up until a week or so ago.

Ok well hopefully in the next few weeks this will be sorted. Please bear with me :)

Paul

Back
Top Bottom