What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC Catcus Canyon Re-Make

john1956r1

Registered
Strange choice for a remake, thought they should have done Indian Jones surely would have been more popular, played CC few years ago at pinfest was not my cup of tea,

Strange choice for a remake, thought they should have done Indian Jones surely would have been more popular, played CC few years ago at pinfest was not my cup of tea,
Agree, but a Williams license verses a big studio license and all the assets makes it clear why such a remake will likely never happen.

IJ license would be too expensive. I do wonder if they could have just made more of the first 3 and made more money as they've already done all the pre-work for those and I wonder what demand for them vs CC is. I'm hoping rumours (or wishful thinking) are right and ToM and TOTAN are on their list for remakes later. I'd probably want both of those along with a MMr AND MBr :D but not interested in CC right now

the original idea behind the remakes was to stop the price increases on the bally Williams big 4 and very really offered for sale the likes of totan ij and ww tom won't be remade as there readily available and are sub 6k and the end of the day there a business and have to compete with the other manufacturers with a 20 plus year old game design which in my option stands up with the rest of the field

I liked the CC at pinfest this year, very interested to see what they do with the remake.

Monster Bash was licensed by CGC.

To be fair, they could do at least another 2 or 3 runs of MMrm. Another run of AFM with the RGB LED.

ToM was rumoured as was ToTAN.

Do not think they will do Scared Stiff as I am sure 'Elvira' will have a clause after Stern made the new game

Junkyard or NBA fastbreak I do not think will get a remake :)

Cirqus Voltaire perhaps ? but they would have to shelf the big DMD.

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom