What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! CFTBL

Hey @strongs_uk we did indeed! Tip off much appreciated!.......:thumbs:
We struck a deal late last night....fantastico!......thanks again...apologies for delay in feedback but been to Battle and Bodiam castle, and a quick toe dip at Hastings..(not a pinball to be seen....yet!:(). Bringing more machines to the uk is a very good thing indeed!....bonus is my sister-in-law has a place in Portugal.....could be a good contact as this guy says he and his friends have lots of pinball machines.....;)

Hey @strongs_uk we did indeed! Tip off much appreciated!.......:thumbs:
We struck a deal late last night....fantastico!......thanks again...apologies for delay in feedback but been to Battle and Bodiam castle, and a quick toe dip at Hastings..(not a pinball to be seen....yet!:(). Bringing more machines to the uk is a very good thing indeed!....bonus is my sister-in-law has a place in Portugal.....could be a good contact as this guy says he and his friends have lots of pinball machines.....;)

Felt bad you’d missed out on the one I’d recently got from Phil so have been keeping an eye out for you. All well that ends well.:)

Back
Top Bottom