What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Cftbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin head

Registered
Here I'm selling my cftbl machine is working perfect the cab is in good condition a few scratches and scrapes but over all good the playfield is in good nick with flippers nice and strong . Added the official creature figure to playfield with it's feet at the ramp entry looks cool also got purple LEDs under cab go nice with purple on body. If you like ya machines like new this ain't for you but other then that plays fine and good nick

Here I'm selling my cftbl machine is working perfect the cab is in good condition a few scratches and scrapes but over all good the playfield is in good nick with flippers nice and strong . Added the official creature figure to playfield with it's feet at the ramp entry looks cool also got purple LEDs under cab go nice with purple on body. If you like ya machines like new this ain't for you but other then that plays fine and good nick
Forgot want 2000 for it will post pictures now

One fault I forgot 1 side rail is abit damaged I haven't tried to straighten it . But might've able to get hold of a new one if it's a problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 77
The infamous "credit dot" . Put the machine into test, it will tell you what the problem is before test loads, could be nothing though, changing the batteries causes a time and date not set error until you set it.

Didn't realise mate not the
The infamous "credit dot" . Put the machine into test, it will tell you what the problem is before test loads, could be nothing though, changing the batteries causes a time and date not set error until you set it.
Just checked it there's bout 4 little lines on there. As u will guess not to clued up with my pins but will add photos so you can see cheers

Can hardly notice but would rather show then there be a issue cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 47
What Mark means is you need to go into the test menu in the game which will tell you what the credit dot is related to, might be a switch that it thinks isn't working. Might be something of nothing, can be that if a switch isn't used in 10 or so games it thinks there might be an issue with it. See what it flags up in the test and if it's a switch, roll a ball over it or into it and see if it works.

Reduced this as need the spaces and found the faults it has which I'm told are nothing major will put pictures up of reports so to recap good points can not it bad condition playfield good few mods flippers strong. Bad points bent side rail few small lines on dmd but still strong and the few problems I will now post none of however effect the game as still plays fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom