What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFTBL stronger coil?

Jon Fletcher

Registered
Having slight trouble getting the ball up the l/h ramp (the one that drops when multiball starts) with the right flipper. the back levellers are wound nearly all the way up so its not too steep. cleaned out the flipper plunger sleeve, it's not binding and slides in & out beautifully. The R/h flipper coil is a blue 11629 it's not a genuine Williams though. Anyone got any suggestions? The flipper feels strong enough. Never had this trouble on a previous Creech. Do coils get tired or would a slightly stronger coil help? Thanks if anyone has any tips or help etc

Flipper rebuild kit and why on earth would you have the back legs nearly all the way down? It must play like a bag of ****e [emoji53]

I haven't Carl, I'll do it tonight. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks. Would it make much difference out of interest?

Flipper rebuild kit and why on earth would you have the back legs nearly all the way down? It must play like a bag of ****e [emoji53]
No, I was trying to rule out all possibilities. That's why the legs were quite a way down. The flippers look pretty healthy but a rebuild may do it.

What's ipa? I thought it might be the ball slipping on the ramp from polish but I cleaned the ramp with glass cleaner and it still seems to struggle. The flipper does seem pretty strong. It's annoying!

Performance seems a lot better now after cleaning opto. As a matter of course I will also put in some new sleeves and replace the optos. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to give me some really useful tips and advice. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom