What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available CFTBL as seen at electric circus £2495

steve brum

Site Supporter
used at 2 shows and at Birmingham venue for over a year.

working fine BUT everything to do with hologram (which was duff) has been removed by previous owner

can add pictures of cab and playfield tomorrow but not too bad a game

was in two minds to sell yesterday but its not uncommon game to see at shows/venues and simply out of space

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

collection from Birmingham B33 or can arrange courier for around £85

That's great @steve brum - how much did you end up getting for it? Interested to see the going rate so I know when to start feeling crap about the amount I've invested in mine.

Also have you got any details about this Jurassic Park project?

Thank God it's gone! I'd been watching this with twitchy fingers. Absolutely loved it when it came out. So-oo tempted.
Wallet safe :cool:

I'd imagine my mate will be equally relieved too as I mentioned it to him as he'd like one!

the eBay buyer changed his mind so I send a refund straight away which of course good old PayPal have stalled paying

the buyer has suggested the machine 1. doesn't exist as its in Birmingham and my other machines are in Nuneaton and 2. I was using the paypal funds as a "bridging loan" (really £2550!) by selling a game that didn't exist

my solicitor will be dealing with this in the morning. don't people realise that PayPal is a business and it makes most of its money by stalling payments and refunds

Due to some new games coming in to the electric circus machine is now back up for sale. we have too many horror theme pins (not a bad thing really!) so something has to give. open to offers before it goes on eBay. Martin often here as are Birmingham Transport on Tuesday.

PS please note that game is missing hologram and all associated parts. Was intending to add a LCD screen mod

PPS Game of Thrones Pro will be up for sale last week in October. Looking for 4k

Back
Top Bottom