What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central London: Arcade Opening September 1st: Brunswick Centre (Russell Suare Tube)

Moonraker

Site Supporter
No need to get them from Marco, IKEA also sell them. We use them at SWL.

VeeMonroe

Site Supporter
On a different topic, I’m at the Brunswick Arcade waiting for a trike to be serviced and @Neil McRae is right. The pins I’ve tried so far (GZ and LZ) currently play like used socks or, more precisely, like pins from the early 80s that haven’t been dialled in properly.

You send a ball up the playfield, get a coffee and it’s still working its way back to the flippers, richocheting off everything on the way, when you come back…

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
London (U.K - why does my profile show a U.S flag?
Finally got round to visiting Fun Land today 👍🏻
Good location and had a good time. As others have experienced, plenty of free games awarded via match or scoring; was great to have loads of credit left after what was in total probably a couple of hours or so of play (put £20 on).
I won't comment on all of the games as no-one cares, but a good selection and Godzilla was a lot of fun; especially on my first few games.
As someone else I think already pointed out, ST badly needs the tilt Bob sorted, as was way too sensitive.
Will defo go again and is good to have the option when I don't fancy the long journey to Croydon.

VeeMonroe

Site Supporter
0332CEE2-AC0D-4918-A2DE-53195FBAF647.jpegA Pi-Bo Wizard went (briefly) to Funland - the pinball machines have now moved into the back and Godzilla is a slightly better game, evidently due to levelling.

We brought our own foldable stool.

steve brum

Site Supporter
I can still recall (I was about 9) when pinball was at the front of the arcade with very early video games and the bandits at the back next to stuff like streets "wheel em in"

Slowly they become relegated to the back row "filler" area.

Then in the 90s boom they were at the front again only to sink to the back and eventaully disappear from most arcades

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
Spent an hour at Funland today playing Godzilla. Loved the machine even though it was set up a bit shallow. Insider connected didn't work though, I mentioned it to the guy on the counter but he said it's not connected. Also it was on older code.

Top Bottom