What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Centaur & Fathom Pinball Machines for sale.

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numark Joseph

Banned
Registered
Hey there. I'm Finally moving to a different city for my dream job & would unfortunately to give these two lovely machines out as i won't have the time to play either. i'm not too firm on the prices so offers are accepted. Sorry no trades lol.
The fathom & centaur have been in my possession for about 2 years. Previous owner is my late dad. the fathom has never been restored. Playfield is excellent. Lighting and sound system still work 100%. Decals have never been changed. Well, a picture is worth a thousand words so. I live in Saugus, MA. You're very welcomed to come by and check it out. PM and lets make a deal. Cheers!

This Forum is primarily UK based Joseph, so to "come by " and check them out is a tad tricky , plus importing machines over the Atlantic attracts huge shipping costs and import duties making any sort of "deal " implausible at best , I think you knew that already ;) besides Fathoms & Centaurs fetch relatively more stateside than they do over here currently , if you really do have to move those beauties on ,and I know that can't be easy for you , Pinside might be a good option .

Is this a case which supports the recent argument for keeping these threads open to fair challenge...………………….whatever the outcome ;)

And this is the reason why we should be able to comment on "For Sale" posts.

The fact that it breaks the no. 1 rule of not submitting a price at all, rather offers are accepted, and factual errors, grammatical errors, form a different country (and we all KNOW how much I hate foreigners ;)) it's obviously a scam.

Not concrete evidence but "I'm Finally moving to a different city for my dream job" just sounds fishy and seems contrived to me.

Radio silence from the USA says something itself...………………………………. a possible crime stat averted or just a fed up seller; I'd want the last word so I know which one my vote is on.

Yeh possible.... However the processes i use to look these up will usually identify common VPN breakout points/Shared resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom