What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celts available now

Get your Name in the Game

When you first start a game of Celts, you have the option to chose a clan that will represent you as you compete in the highland games or battle other clans. With this customization, we can add your name as one of the selectable clans (e.g. First Name, Surname, Business name). This will also include custom callouts, custom light show (tied to your clan tartan) and your name on the Haggis MFD (Backglass artwork)
@Neil McRae choose your clan the McRae clan? Novel idea?

If you go into the store section​

Celts Pinball *SHOW SPECIAL*​

Store/Haggis Store

£4,690.30
Go on to say £1500 deposit but I couldn’t understand if this included delivery etc? In fairness it does say to ring for prices

Copy from website
** The CELTS show special is the fully optioned model, with complimentrary Clan Haggis membership for $1,000 off MSRP. This special is only available for the month of October 2020

** To order a CELTS pinball machine, we require a non-refundable deposit of $1,500 to confirm the order and have us start manufacture. The balance will be due when the machine is boxed, ready for shipping.

** When ordering, select the "PAY DEPOSIT NOW" option, which will reduce the price to $1,500 and you can make payment via your preferred option. We will then send you a detailed order form via email where you can specify the options for the game

** Shipping for pinball machines will be calculated and confirmed with you before proceeding, please select "In Store Pickup" when ordering **

Import duty and shipping will bump that right up, looked cheap until you add those up.
Be good to see shipping prices.
Does look good though, every Celt should have one😎

Even with vat and shipping it should be under 6k shouldn't it? as current stern's are £6700 ish maybe they'll sell a couple here. Hat's off to anyone who can produce a ( much simpler! ) machine below stern price, no one else seems to be able to, except Thunderturds. If only Electrocoin would go out of business, maybe we'd have sterns at the price they should be then.

I can’t see anyone wanting to put £1500 non refundable down
There is just no call for simple games even if they are cheap look at thunderbird s
I think if electrocoin did go out of business there would be no charge in price

Hi all,

Yes - CELTS is now available for order. Thanks for the email Tony, I have just replied, but for anyone else's benefit that may be interested:

(I'll put the prices in GBP, per the current exchange rate) The show special is on the fully optioned model for 4,600 GBP (which is 545 GBP off MSRP), with VAT at 20% that would bring the game to $5,520 GBP. Shipping the game via container (one off machine rate) is approximately 490 GBP, bring the total to 6,010 GBP

If you don't want the full optioned model, the base price is 3,950 GBP, which would equate to roughly 5,250 GBP delivered.

Obviously there will be cheaper shipping rates for combined orders, and more expensive rates for Air Freight (which seems to be changing rates weekly at the moment thanks to COVID)

The show special is only for the month of October, and the fully optioned mode, after which it will revert back to 5,200 GBP

If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I'll try to check back in here, or you can email sales@haggispinball.com

We have a bunch more video's to get out over the next few weeks, you can catch up on anything we have been doing (not a lot since COVID hit back in Feb unfortunately) on our YouTube or Facebook channels

Cheers,
Damian

Back
Top Bottom