What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceiling height needed for pins with toppers.

WillRoach

Registered
Hi All

I’m looking at converting an outbuilding space to house a few machines. What ceiling height would you recommend to fit a pin in with a topper. I’m looking at the new Cactus Canyon with topper.

Thanks

Depends if you have the height but I built my room height with full sheets of plasterboard (no cutting) so about 2.4m high, can’t go wrong then.

Not sure all toppers are the same height.

A standard pin without topper is just shy of 200cm tall.

With topper dungeons and dragons is the tallest. Banzai run was designed to be no taller than getaway/f14 with dome or big guns with the super height back box. I don't think a modern game with topper will have an issue with standard house ceilings

With topper dungeons and dragons is the tallest. Banzai run was designed to be no taller than getaway/f14 with dome or big guns with the super height back box. I don't think a modern game with topper will have an issue with standard house ceilings
Halloween is just under 2.3m so this might be one of the tallest, not good in American basements😂
People cutting holes in ceilings so good to get decent height, this one still needs the hand with knife put back on so a bit taller.
Some people are mad🤪

Attachments

• 6FCC2DC4-3E5F-431D-85D4-C09F406437B4.jpeg
    6FCC2DC4-3E5F-431D-85D4-C09F406437B4.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 23
Iv done some measuring up, looks like I will have 2.2m. Hopefully that will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom