What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't do 3 letter search?

lukewells

Registered
Hi Paul,

It looks like a 3 letter search does not work, I tried searching for LED and got no results. Is this by design?

Cheers

edit:

LEDS does not work either

I do find it annoying when you can't search for the acronym of a game because it's too short, always been like that as far as I remember.

I've found this a problem too, but only recently. For example, searching for the 'How Much is this pin thread' using the search term "How much" or "how much is" produced an error "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.".

It's broken, i reported it too - search 'by title only' doesn't work properly either.

Maybe @Paul broke it when he was messing about.

ok.

I now know why it wont. Set in the software for 3 letter, however the default database setting is 4, therefore meaning that when you put 3 letters in it doesnt return anything.

Not the easiest thing to fix, and means i have to restart the database to do it, so might ask the hosts to do it later in the week for me :)

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom