What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone vouch for Lickashot?

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Might be buying a game from @Lickashot Glen but as I don't know him and can't go and collect due to some virus I'm going to have to see whether Martin can grab it for me. Seems a top man but just looking for a little distance buyers reassurance. Cheers chaps

Me too. Bought TWD of him a few weeks back. All excellently described and all packed up well, fast easy transaction. Would definitely deal with him again [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glen is a great guy. We frequent the same sauna (well pre-Covid we did anyway).

On one occasion the elastic snapped on his Speedos and he borrowed my second favourite towel (it was quite sentimental as I'd purchased it from a service station just outside Pontefract following a motivational speaking seminar) to cover his embarrassment.

Anyway, a week later when I returned to the baths I found my towel freshly pressed and laundered. Sat on top was a note of thanks and a rhubarb crumble made by his wife.

Great guy 👍

DSC_4840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom