What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone recommend a company who can ship a pin to europe, Italy please?

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
No idea, I've never done it, but got someone who wants me to ship to Italy. Of course I will ensure paid in full in a non reversible way before it leaves.

I’ve just shipped one to Austria the buyer arranged it via P4D www.p4d.co.uk I had to wrap and put upright on a pallet but shipping went ok? I think the cost was €312??? Not done it myself the purchaser organised it. Left me on the Friday arrived with him Wednesday

Ta - P4d quoting £340 plus £20 if you want them to supply pallet and wrap. So seems comparable. Real shame a pin wont lie flat on a pallet - its too long!

As long as you pallet wrap them real tight you can get the head and body stood on there, me and @JMP have had plenty arrive like that all ship shape..

Yep can stand up ok if strapped down, I think they have an issue with it being bigger than the pallet?
31449730-EC62-46A5-95FD-13C81AAD569D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom