What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling BK2K Owners

DRD

Registered
With my banzai refurb finally on the final straight I am just giving my recently acquired bk2k a bit if a tune, adjusting switches etc. i have not really played it since buying it a few weeks ago

Should it be able to reach the upper playfield with a backhand shot from the lower left flipper please ?

Some folk moan that bk2k is dominated by the right flippers. I can get the ball partially up the left ramp from my left flipper, so wondered if i need to tune this bit of the game a little more?

When I rebuilt the flippers on my world poker tour it created all manner of new backhand shots

Thanks

I've not been able to do this on mine and can't remember being able to on others either. Not definitive, but one opinion.

Reactions: DRD
Off left flipper yes, into the popper via the spin lane :D. The ramp is quite steep onto the upper playfield, I would guess no with a backhand.

My game is packed away at the moment, but as Kevlar says, the ramp is too steep for that to work normally. The rejected ball would be a SDTM risk anyway.

Never played a BK2K where you could backhand the left ramp from the left flipper, always a right flipper shot for me :thumbs:

Maybe if you have the POWER? Never managed that shot . Too steep to travel s between decks ramp

Whilst we are on the subject of Bk2k, when everyone else fires the ball into play does the ball go right to the top, round to the right, and then drop to the flipper in the upper field so you can start looping? This is what it does on Pinball arcade(Yeah i know it isnt 100% accurate physics) yet on mine, and the one i played at NLP the ball fires up to the top, goes round a little, then drops into the pop bumpers making it harder to start looping.

Would swapping this in help?: http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/shooter-spring-red.html

On mine there is a sweetspot. Too hard and the ball falls into the pops. Too soft and it falls into the pops. But on the sweetspot it travels down to the upper right flipper

Was mine you played at nlp..... That's pinball ! Bk2k is a game that can be great to play withe the shots coming thick n fast ....or a total ball breaker and you score next to sod all!!!!!! A cracking game!

Back
Top Bottom