What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cactus Canyon

Jason Catrine

Registered
edited post so this bit is at the top….

Anyone ordered a CCr and paid a deposit when the price was cheaper and now thinking they’d rather just buy a Foo Fighters or The Godfather and not wait on CCr any longer? Hoping someone is bored waiting and wants to give me their position in the queue for this and more importantly me getting it at the pre-ordered price at the time the order went in. Thanks.

Last edited:
CC originals are very rare.

In 25 years I have owned one and seen 3 others - have been to a lot of places repairing pins too!

If you get a CC then get a CCcontinued kit. I think it is the best version of the game having played CCrm and CCC.

Good luck in this search.

I played it in Krakow pinball museum (great place to visit btw and beer was £1.18 a pint during happy hour!!!!!!) and fell back in love with CC. If anyone has put a deposit on CC remake when it was cheaper and wants to bail, I’ll happily cover the deposit and buy you out…pleeeeaaassseee!!!!

Been a while but as the CCr LE machines are due any week now and peoples circumstances might have changed and they don't have space for this (wishful thinking), i'll bump this wanted ad.

I had asked on the Cactus thread the original prices back in the summer, someone got back with the below,

Dec '21 - Special £7,995 Special+ £8,995
Today - Special £9,495 Special+ £10,595

If someone pulls out and as long as they sell at the same price, great saving.

I had asked on the Cactus thread the original prices back in the summer, someone got back with the below,

Dec '21 - Special £7,995 Special+ £8,995
Today - Special £9,495 Special+ £10,595

If someone pulls out and as long as they sell at the same price, great saving.

I think people part of the original order are still paying more than the original sale price.

Back
Top Bottom