What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Cactus Canyon LE

Kelsbells

Site Supporter
Alias
Christian
I agreed to buy this NIB Cactus Canyon LE from a long standing forum member a couple of weeks ago, subsequently I’ve agreed to buy another couple of games and need to move it on (as I said to someone this morning I’m a sensible person who’s seemingly gone mad..bloody pinball eh!) . Martin picked it up for me this morning and it’s actually sitting NIB in his van now (see photo) so can be delivered straight to you. I paid £10,800 for it so will sell for the same if Martin delivers to you and you pay his very reasonable delivery cost

Attachments

• IMG_9365.png
    IMG_9365.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 100
I agreed to buy this NIB Cactus Canyon LE from a long standing forum member a couple of weeks ago, subsequently I’ve agreed to buy another couple of games and need to move it on (as I said to someone this morning I’m a sensible person who’s seemingly gone mad..bloody pinball eh!) . Martin picked it up for me this morning and it’s actually sitting NIB in his van now (see photo) so can be delivered straight to you. I paid £10,800 for it so will sell for the same if Martin delivers to you and you pay his very reasonable delivery cost
Hot damn!

Back
Top Bottom