What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Cactus canyon (continued)

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
There is a thread on pinside asking why TAF's go for so much and a few people have said (and i think it makes sense) it's because they made so many EVERYONE knows it, was in every arcade/pub/holiday park/cafe etc.. everyone remembers it and the theme is pretty cool. Its why it does so well.

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
There is a thread on pinside asking why TAF's go for so much and a few people have said (and i think it makes sense) it's because they made so many EVERYONE knows it, was in every arcade/pub/holiday park/cafe etc.. everyone remembers it and the theme is pretty cool. Its why it does so well.

Yes, I was the same.

I have had two people wanting to get into pinball approach me recently. Both have asked for Adams as a first machine purely due to nostalgia.

Sgt GrizZ

Site Supporter
Ex Admin MIA in Saigon (or Brighton and Hove )
Alias
Ive
Yes, I was the same.

I have had two people wanting to get into pinball approach me recently. Both have asked for Adams as a first machine purely due to nostalgia.
Ffs …. Tell them to turn and run away , do not whatever you do get into this *hobby*😂…. I’ve been trying to get out for years , it’s like a hall of mirrors , I’m sure the exit is this way …..oh oh it’s not … please …. please god make it end … 20 years is long enough

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Ffs …. Tell them to turn and run away , do not whatever you do get into this *hobby*😂…. I’ve been trying to get out for years , it’s like a hall of mirrors , I’m sure the exit is this way …..oh oh it’s not … please …. please god make it end … 20 years is long enough

🤣

I do actually tell them to play Deadpool, Attack FM (and whatever else I may have at the time) just to show them that there are other games.

The last one did exactly that then purchased an Adams from Ebay without even asking my opinion 🤣🤣🤣

MadNat

Registered
1656003380001.png

I guess one of these kind of threads were due about now...

Aladeran

Site Supporter
As an ex convict who derailed a sale thread unwillingly, I say STOP to whoever is doing this unforgivable offence. The consequences are not worth the hassle ...

You will start receiving insults, then the death threats will follow, the spy cameras in your game room, the insinuations that your wife is better then you at playing pinball and finally the scratches and spray painting on your most precious pinball.

I have cleaned my act since then, but I will bare the marks of this crime forever. Purge your soul by doing a public full shop naked, while subjected to a barrage of pinball parts that were taken from your own BBB.

VeeMonroe

Site Supporter
Yes, I was the same.

Thank goodness my nostalgia was for a Tomy Astroshooter pinball (which we still own).

It saved me a lot of money and hassle… 😆

OP
OP
Winnie

Winnie

Site Supporter
Alias
Ben winstanley
As an ex convict who derailed a sale thread unwillingly, I say STOP to whoever is doing this unforgivable offence. The consequences are not worth the hassle ...

You will start receiving insults, then the death threats will follow, the spy cameras in your game room, the insinuations that your wife is better then you at playing pinball and finally the scratches and spray painting on your most precious pinball.

I have cleaned my act since then, but I will bare the marks of this crime forever. Purge your soul by doing a public full shop naked, while subjected to a barrage of pinball parts that were taken from your own BBB

Last edited:

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
not every car showroom, but I did have a laugh at my local dealer trying to flog me a used M4 CS for 20K more than the ticket price.
Sounds like they look after there customers! :D
Mercedes are no better my gf is no longer welcome in the cribs branch after our last visit lol

Top Bottom