What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Cabinet Stencils

Another design added to the list - Medusa

cabinet stencils.jpg

You can put the scanner on the cab if its flatbed - standalone :)

Unfortunately pics dont provide good enough resolution and dont hold scale not to mention perspective.

Hello

I am looking for stencils for my Black Knight (80).
Do you can provide these? Would be great!

Thanks and greetings from germany

KISS (Bally) Stencils finally available.
cabinet stencils.jpg

Unfortunately due to raising vinyl cost (70% within a year) I need to slightly increase the price of the stencils - by £10.
On the good note, every set now comes with clear transfer media which makes aligning much easier. Please also keep in mind that I still donate £10 for each set sold here to the forum.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Ciao @ChrisFormela ! Your work id just great.

I was wondering about The Wiggler's stancils (you still have one right?). I was looking for them in the test-blue-green colors though.

It's not easy to find a precise reference out there.

Ciao @ChrisFormela ! Your work id just great.

I was wondering about The Wiggler's stancils (you still have one right?). I was looking for them in the test-blue-green colors though.

It's not easy to find a precise reference out there.
Hi. I can make them but these are stencils not vinyl decals so got no color. Yu use them to spray yourself. However I own large format printer and can print you full, colored decal too.

Hi. I can make them but these are stencils not vinyl decals so got no color. Yu use them to spray yourself. However I own large format printer and can print you full, colored decal too.
Thanks for clarifying that 🙏🏻 Got it.

I would go for the stencils probably; btw correct if I'm wrong, from my understanding your work could be:
- prepare the digital version of the stencils and send those over
- or prepare the real stencils just to be placed and sprayed
- or prepare the vinyl decals just to be placed

I'm a bit worried about international shipping (to Italy, in my case).

Thanks for clarifying that 🙏🏻 Got it.

I would go for the stencils probably; btw correct if I'm wrong, from my understanding your work could be:
- prepare the digital version of the stencils and send those over
- or prepare the real stencils just to be placed and sprayed
- or prepare the vinyl decals just to be placed

I'm a bit worried about international shipping (to Italy, in my case).
I prepare real stencils as shown in the first post. Shipping would be around £15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom