What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabinet decals

Kram

Registered
Hi
Ok been a while since I’ve be on !
Looking at giving my Indiana a spruce up. Where can I purchase cabinet decals. There’s some on eBay from the states. Does anyone know where else I can get them please

In my experience not all decals are the same.

With a game like Indy I’m guessing you’d want to do a good job?

I’d recommend official decal sets from Planetary Pinball or a reseller (Ministry of Pinball?), also Mr Pinball in Australia are very good.

There are some rubbish ones out here - be careful.

Radcals look really nice on this, I bought a set but moved the pin on before they were fitted.

Attachments

• 61F9BE6D-D091-4BC8-8900-98576F68C51A.jpeg
    61F9BE6D-D091-4BC8-8900-98576F68C51A.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 21
Thank I’ll give them a call tomorrow

kram
In my experience not all decals are the same.

With a game like Indy I’m guessing you’d want to do a good job?

I’d recommend official decal sets from Planetary Pinball or a reseller (Ministry of Pinball?), also Mr Pinball in Australia are very good.

There are some rubbish ones out here - be careful.
hi yeah I’d want them to be good quality. Thank you I have a look.

mark

Like Chris has said above, go for the real thing there are lots of crappy repos out there and the colours are way off.
Last I bought were from Mr pinball Australia and they were spot on, very happy with the quality of them.

Does anywhere still have full sets of these anymore, as in the ‘proper’ ones? Has any one used Mirco’s or is the dust particles too much of a put off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the aussie ones on my scared stiff. Very good quality

When I was looking for my Whirly I assumed Ministry were a Planetary reseller, but it turns out the print themselves. I wasn't overly impressed, have a pic of side by side comparison on my re-decal thread somewhere.
Got a set from PPS in the end, but it seems they don't do decals anymore? and Retro Refurbs don't do Williams games, Mr pinball don't have IJ decals listed either?

Ben got a Whirly set recently from pinballdecals.eu and they look good. PeteB recommends them too.

Last edited:
I used pinballdecal.eu for my Fish Tales restore. They were good.

But I noticed a difference in quality of print and material used when I got my official TZ decals and Mr Pinballs decals for ToTAN. The print is more uniform in my experience.

Also being a bit nerdy, there was one area of the FT design that was not like for like on the pinballdecal.eu version, when compared with the original Williams decal.

However - official decals for my HS2 from Planetary Pinball - they were so tight on alignment, really hard to get the design lined up on the cabinet - for that machine I’d recommend Mr Pinball.

Subtle differences probably wouldn’t be that important to most people to be fair. Def take advice from someone who has done a number of Indy’s to a high standard.

Back
Top Bottom