What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabinet Decals

1stoppinball

Registered
Alias
Mel
Hi,

Does any one want any Pinball Cabinet Decals , just about to place an order and if you want to Piggy Back on the Postage PM me.

Cost Door to Door £ 210,most cabinets available let me know.

Will be Cash on Order as not something I want to hold on the shelf.

Thanks

Mel

www.1stoppinball.com

Nice one Mel, not after any myself at the moment but will keep this in mind
smile-1.png

I would double check on the international postage, That seems pretty cheap to me.

Postage on a set of decals from the States is pretty expensive at the moment.

I might be up for it - when you get that list of what you can get can you bung me a copy?
smile-1.png
Cheers R

They are genuine I have had confirmation.

I can only go on what 've been told.

Placing an order tomorrow if anybody wants to piggy back onto it , let me know via my contact page.

Mel

So are you telling me that you can get me official Bally/Williams Addams Family cabinet decals for £210 delivered to my door with nothing else to pay?

Yes.

They are not Nos , they are Next Generation Art Work.

Licenced and genuine, they are not from some back street in Morocco.

I'd be interested in some 'next gen' Indiana jones decals. But it would depend on the final resolution of the decals. What i am most concerned about is the gradients in colour being digitally shaded instead of being made up of screen printed dots (as in the originals).

Rus121' date=' post: 1698449 said:
I'd be interested in some 'next gen' Indiana jones decals. But it would depend on the final resolution of the decals. What i am most concerned about is the gradients in colour being digitally shaded instead of being made up of screen printed dots (as in the originals).

I agree.

Quality matters now-a-days.

It would be great see original (unfaded) artwork compared against "next gen"

The Indiana Jones are actually NoS , I have updated my site with the details.

I agree quality matters these days there are some real cowboy's selling machines on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom