What's new

Wanted Cab and Head Decals - Scared Stiff

DRD

Registered
These are available in a few places, but thought I would see whether anyone bought a set with the best of intentions but saw sense and just left them unused as opposed to taking their game to bits and doing a tonne of work

Thanks

D

Hadn't thought of that Carl

Won't he be monster expensive ?

He ain't even that expensive when u actually think about it the hours he puts into em they are in reality bloody cheap we are just all tight ****s

Having done a full decal job, I do know how much work goes into it.

There was a very informed post on pinside correctly informing people that if they actually costed their labour at a sensible rate, buying a new cab and head was a no brainer

But obviously, if you have free time, then the opportunity cost dynamic is radically different

I've never had a prob with him I know he's very sensitive when it comes to criticism which I think has caused most the dislike over the years which he admits his self. He's always come across ok with me (I've not bought anything off him for the record)

These are available in a few places, but thought I would see whether anyone bought a set with the best of intentions but saw sense and just left them unused as opposed to taking their game to bits and doing a tonne of work

Thanks

D
Hi I have a full set of brand-new scared stiff details that I've only recently purchased but now I've decided to sell because I'm going to airbrush it instead if you're interested ?
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom