What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bye bye ****ty AC/DC dancing band....

Julian

Site Supporter
Time to get rid of that Fisher Price dancing band!

MM3194_Piano_A_resized_0_0__90_1_.jpg

Opps sorry wrong one;

IMG_20141018_104358.jpg

Although the top one would have looked better.

Watch this space....

Time to get rid of that Fisher Price dancing band!

View attachment 11257

Opps sorry wrong one;

View attachment 11256

Although the top one would have looked better.

Watch this space....

LOVE AC/DC rules and shots,dislike lots of the "artwork",hate the dancing stick men.Lower playfield should have been a proper one a la blackhole
and lower playfield aquare eyes devil amn?Don'r get me started on that-still better looking than WOZ tho:p

Woz will be a classic soon, just wait hobbit will come out the world will **** its pants and then the appreciation for that epic game that is woz will happen..

If your getting that rock band mod can't wait to see it, I nearly got one for mine
G,ad I didn't as I sold it last week ;)

It sure is the Miked Pinball mod;

http://pinballmiked.com/?product=acdc-interactive-lcd-concert-mod

But its not working! The folks over the pond are being really helpful with their tech support.

Unfortunately the Raspberry PI part of the mod is not able to talk to the RS232 port on the Stern main board! I have ordered a new cable from Amazon Prime so hope to have more updates this weekend.

I've also ordered their CFTBL mod, dang I don't have the Pin! Oh well there goes another one added to the 'want' list!

Four hundred and how many dollars!!!! Fekk me!

$475.. thats gotta be a good $350 in "labor" or development costs... Owch!

Nice mod tho!

Back
Top Bottom