What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper ring light

Mooseman

Site Supporter
image.jpg bought some of these from @philpalmer and they look ace on my afm. Going to get some more. Phil, couldn't find them on your site so bought via eBay. Do you sell a colour changing version?

Looks smart, I put some of these in my JM before I sold it. Are these the ring ones? You might find they need hot-gluing to the bumper caps as they vibrate when the rods fire and as I found, work the wiring loose.

Thanks for putting a picture up, they look good :) I have tagged some red ones on my next order from Phil, for my Whodunnit, obviously!

Yep ring ones. I have hot glued them. I bought 3 but getting to the third pop bumper looks like a major job I don't want to be involved in at the mo so just fitted two. Would like some that colour cycle for my R&B

Just fitted some to Whodunnit and they look really good (a couple of leds out on one but will be repla ced) so ordered a load more from Phil at Pinball Heaven, you know it makes sense!!!

IMGP5392.JPG

I have a PZ but I'm not sure they would work in it as the bumper head goes up and down and would probably smash them to bits and fracture the wiring.

Has anyone used led rings on moving bumper heads and have you had any problems with them? Thanks for your thoughts Matt worth looking into it.

Back
Top Bottom