What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulk Buy US Letter Size Plastic Folders for Flyers - see later post

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

I've got my flyer collection in a ring binder with each flyer in a plastic protective wallet. Of course the flyers are a bit larger than A4 so you can't buy these plastic protectors to put in the ring binder file in UK.

This is the sort of thing I mean but of course US letter size not A4.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A4-PUNCHED-POCKETS-Strong-Clear-Poly-Wallets-ANTI-GLARE-SUIT-ALL-BINDER-PACK-100/391373486848?_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=226427&meid=ed58987889dc4b78a1a609697595ebd7&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=12&mehot=pf&sd=173414206068&itm=391373486848&pmt=1&noa=0&pg=2047675&algv=SimplAMLv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Does anyone have any spare for sale please or can point to me where you can buy online? I have looked and can't find anything which isn't stupidly expensive to ship over from US.

Could do with at least 15 but ideally 30-40 for future. Also ideally not too thin.

Thanks
Greg

Last edited:
I have a fair few that I discovered are actually Canadian P4 size (8.5" x 11") when I was looking for some frames. Sadly, I never found any, so I'd be grateful for pointers to any of these too.

@Atlantis has several hundred flyers all in 2 or 3 large binders, he should know where he got his inserts although it was probably 30 odd years ago, I think he has every flyer since about the 80s

I got mine from Asda - although it was some time ago so can’t say they will be the same now.
EBB38A8C-34C5-4D52-BE7A-5D90B73B4DF8.jpeg

Speaking of flyers - how about this one? Marge & Betty - 2 shapely ladies there!

594BF31A-A706-40F8-B91D-23C435131A75.jpeg

Thanks. Had a quick look but can't seem to find US letter size from them.

Unfortunately I laminated all my flyers last night, but they still just about fit in. I would imagine they're A4. I bought mine nearly 30 years ago when I was an art student from eirher Waterstones or WH Smiths.

Try this Greg [emoji1360]

Many thanks, that looks just like what I'm after. :thumbs:

No problem, you’re right - tricky to find! Not used the site myself but looks safe and legit. I’ll be ordering some myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It might be best if we do a bulk order as postage is £6 and cheaper to buy 100. I was planning to do that and then sell on at cost what I didn't need but happy to share an order?

It might be best if we do a bulk order as postage is £6 and cheaper to buy 100. I was planning to do that and then sell on at cost what I didn't need but happy to share an order?

Sounds good, I only need approx 30 myself, I’m happy to order them if you want?

Thanks. Think I'd rather order them so I can check the quality and if good will keep the remaining 70 to swap with some thinner ones I already have. If they are the thins ones, then would want fewer.

I'll wait a few days before ordering to see if anyone else wants to join in.

Last edited:
Thanks. Think I'd rather order them so I can check the quality and if good will keep the remaining 70 to swap with some thinner ones I already have. If they are the thins ones, then would want fewer.

No problem

Put me down for 15, please.

Stew

I've just done a bit of research (not reeesarch!!) and found out that these are 80 micron so think are the thicker stronger wallets. As such I'll be ordering a good number to replace all the thinner ones I've acquired over the years.

So bulk buy on offer at cost. Will work out at 22p per wallet (£16 plus £6 postage from site = £22 for 100) plus £1.50 postage (or £3 if a lot and too thick for to post as a large letter.) Will order Monday eve so let me know if anyone else interested.

So far:

Andyn 30
Judderman 15
Spandangler 100
Paddy the Greek 25

Cheers
Greg

PS How do I edit title to change to Bulk Buy Offer - Plastic Folders for Flyers (Ring Binders)?

Last edited:
Greg can you put me down for 100 please. Was just looking through my fliers yesterday thinking I need some sleeves for them.
Thanks mate

All now sent out. No post today so should be with you early next week although post in general has been slow during the virus so please be patient.

Back
Top Bottom