What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulb query on the translite of a TZ - not flashers this time :-)

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Sorry not at home, putting a order in for LED bulbs for my RFM & POTC and can't remember what bulbs are on the head/translite of the TZ. I would like to give it some colour by adding some blues and reds similar to what TNT has done..

Don't forget about the six "blinkers" that are fitted behind the translite on TZ.

Two versions of these. Originally games were fitted with wedge #545 incandescent blinkers, but a lot of games now have had bayonet lampholders fitted instead to use the easier to get hold of #455 incandescent blinkers.

I'm not sure if #455 led blinking lamps are available, but I know some #545 ones were fitted to the TZ I had until recently.

Was going to use these but thought they might to be too bright behind the translite. Reckon I'll still buy them to try them out. Will have to wait on my next LED/pinball parts order :)

Was going to use these but thought they might to be too bright behind the translite. Reckon I'll still buy them to try them out. Will have to wait on my next LED/pinball parts order :)

If you want you are welcome to the 6 I pull out my machine tonight, drop me a PM.

I only use one flasher - behind the 'eye' of the pyramid. Looks good there but I took the others out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks to Andy at Pinball Mania for supplying 3 original #545 random blinker bulbs. He has promised more stock arriving soon. The replacement LED's were a waste of time as they are not visible once the translite is back on.

Many thanks to Andy at Pinball Mania for supplying 3 original #545 random blinker bulbs. He has promised more stock arriving soon. The replacement LED's were a waste of time as they are not visible once the translite is back on.

Be interested to know when he has more in stock - I bought 6 and of course 1 was faulty as is sometimes the case so I need 1 more!

Back
Top Bottom