What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one just come up for sale on pinballowners.com, but it's in France...

Ah, but importing a pin 4400 miles away that no one else in the UK wants sounds like exactly the type of thing Mr Adams does. ;)

Go on Matt we all know you like a challenge. Maybe you can build a raft to get it across the Atlantic, or reuse the bath tub boat.

How's the new cabin/arcade? Can you show us some pictures yet? (or better still please, please, please hold another meet this year:clap:)

Dude I didn't get you to A+E quick enough obviously yesterday WTF??? Bugs bunny???

Dude, I had it shipped/freight from California to Florida and it was only $350. And, I would appreciate being addressed as Dudette.
Thats what we like to see - Dan put well and truly in his place ;)

The problem is though, most of us here are the other side of the Pond, so the added costs of getting it in a container and across the pond are prohibitive :(
Especially for a meh game like BBBB... (IMO of course!) :D

Matt. There's a guy on eBay selling his entire games room contents. There's a bbbb in the background. He might be worth a message. He has some pretty awesome man den fodder too.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321575512161

Ebay is playing silly buggers on Apple devices at the moment so if the link doesn't work, search for sega Daytona twin arcade machine. You'll see the pins in the background

Sorry Bamatami, John & Gaz, I should have changed the heading as I managed to convince my sister to pay a bit more and got a JP instead. John, arcade is done and full!!!

Attachments

• IMGP3417.JPG
    IMGP3417.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMGP3418.JPG
    IMGP3418.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom