What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budget at 1500 unless you're willing to take credit card

Hello and welcome to the forum.

With that kind of budget you'll be able to get something from Data East/ Sega. X-Files, ID4, Starship Troopers, something along those lines.

The early wpc89 machines like Hurricane, Party Zone, Black Rose as well as some of the system 11 titles should all be in your budget. Good luck with your search.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

With that kind of budget you'll be able to get something from Data East/ Sega. X-Files, ID4, Starship Troopers, something along those lines.
Thank You; that's exactly what I'm after. I've heard the quality on the Data East / SEGA aren't the best, but most the themes seem right up my alley.

Lol

think Frankinstien’s r a little bit more pricey due to the large DMD, almost got one for £2250 but got sold to a local :(

1500 is basement price. There are a few games still available but if you could slide up to 1800 then your choice would get a lot wider.

There’s nothing wrong with sega / de games. SST is a good game but a PITA to track one down. I enjoyed my ID4. DE games are fun but the build quality and artwork isn’t as good.

To be honest. Grab what you can. Play it. Enjoy it and then trade it +/- cash to get your next one. My first game was a Hook.

1500 is basement price. There are a few games still available but if you could slide up to 1800 then your choice would get a lot wider.

There’s nothing wrong with sega / de games. SST is a good game but a PITA to track one down. I enjoyed my ID4. DE games are fun but the build quality and artwork isn’t as good.

To be honest. Grab what you can. Play it. Enjoy it and then trade it +/- cash to get your next one. My first game was a Hook.
I can go up to 1800. I just didn't want to put the the utter maximum (2000) initially as I presume most would always offer the machine at that.

Back
Top Bottom