What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD - Dracula speech flasher

Jonwolf

Registered
I notice on BSD the backbox flasher behind Dracula himself flashes with his speech.
I would like to make other flashers do this too eg. Coffin flasher or maybe put speaker lights in.
Can anyone point me toward the correct point on the correct board that does this ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which flasher is that from the list in the manual? Is it listed with a JXXX plug number and cable colour references? Are you hoping to make other flashers take this same output feed?

I don't have a BSD to refer to, just thinking logically.

I've not played a BSD. So the coffin speaks? And has a flasher behind it which doesn't flash? Or are you looking to put a flasher in that location?
Or are you looking to link the coffin flasher to the dracula flasher on the translite?

i *think* Jon's trying to make other flashers behave in the same way as the Dracula flasher. Is that Sol no. 17?

Capturebsd.PNG

Yes TR corner and Dracula are two flashers, one under the drac plastic, top right and one in the coffin, they operate together.
I've wired under cab RGB leds to the top right one as its easy to access from the pf backboard, great effect when drac laughs/ talks. Also wired into the top left graveyard flasher that flashes when lightning strikes.

Monkey and Mark have called it right. I'm knackered from work tonight but ill have a go at the weekend if I have time. I have a load of matrix connectors bought from here:
http://www.cometpinball.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1871
So I'll plug a matrix flasher into the TR corner of the backbox and use the extension wires to run any of their flashers to any point in the machine (speakers would be cool)
No soldering - all plug and play.
I'll post the results when I'm done - has anyone else used this system before ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom