What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bsd dip settings

john bud

Registered
hi guys, everytime i fire up this cab i need to set it up i.e. balls, difficulty, language etc. im hearing that i might be able to play with a couple of dips and it will remain set up for me.

so a couple of questions.

1] whats the dip settings to lock it in ???

2] whats the best setting for the video mode ??? its saying second loop. can i set this to first loop ???

3] is it possible to save the high scores, the boards have new batteries fitted.

this is the only bsd i have played, but not hit the video mode.

cheers.

john bud

There are no settings in the dips for balls etc, they are all in adjustments or feature adjustments. You need to check the battery holders isn't knackered (they do tend to crumble) personally I would fit a remote holder anyway. For country and to get it in English everytime, set all dips on or all off to set it to US.

Almost done now. The pin was bought as tested and working. Sadly this was not the case, the reason the video mode would not work was down to the drop Target on the skill shot, the micro switch at the bottom of the drop Target had been mounted incorrectly. This meant that the stop Target would not drop down enough for the ball to roll over it. I'm ever so slightly peeved at the seller. It needed 2 coils straight away and needs a fix on the mist multiball feature, the gate on the opposite does not open. I have the seller down as being a bell end, if he wants to chip in I'm cool with that. So almost fully working now just the gate to fix and then I will start on the sttng.

Cheers.

John bud.

john bud' date=' post: 1690939 said:
Almost done now. The pin was bought as tested and working. Sadly this was not the case, the reason the video mode would not work was down to the drop Target on the skill shot, the micro switch at the bottom of the drop Target had been mounted incorrectly. This meant that the stop Target would not drop down enough for the ball to roll over it. I'm ever so slightly peeved at the seller. It needed 2 coils straight away and needs a fix on the mist multiball feature, the gate on the opposite does not open. I have the seller down as being a bell end, if he wants to chip in I'm cool with that. So almost fully working now just the gate to fix and then I will start on the sttng.

Cheers.

John bud.

John, It could be the case that the seller may not have known it wasn't fully working.

Back
Top Bottom