What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! BSD Bram Stokers Dracula

Mustang Pete

Registered
Oooh what a nice machine that is.. any really nice mint ones out there for sale at the moment please

Thanks Peter

There’s one on eBay for 2k plus. Can’t vouch for seller or table quality. Was interested in it myself but not a table I’ve played many times. Only at UK PinFest in fact. Plus, I’ve little ones and am considering family friendly themed games where possible. Although my kids have gotten on fine with ATTACK FROM MARS [emoji23]

Anyway, good luck tracking a decent deal on BSD and please share pics if you end up getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some pics of a very nice one that I just had to tweak the castle lock on ( releasing 2 balls at a time )
Member on here nut and bolt restored it beautifully I must say😁 Not for sale but this is what a mint one looks like👍

Attachments

• CE859559-800B-4A6A-A616-A03562EDE7D6.jpeg
    CE859559-800B-4A6A-A616-A03562EDE7D6.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 59
  • CDDC65AD-8B71-4073-A624-2B78D4F17D2A.jpeg
    CDDC65AD-8B71-4073-A624-2B78D4F17D2A.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 59
  • 9FDCDE44-F18E-46C5-B5B5-745342E92BDA.jpeg
    9FDCDE44-F18E-46C5-B5B5-745342E92BDA.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 57
  • AA96B247-AC33-47FC-A60D-F695050FBBAD.jpeg
    AA96B247-AC33-47FC-A60D-F695050FBBAD.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 57
I have one but not at mine and it is far from mint - in fact still needs work doing on it, but does play well.

BS Dracula, cracking game and my peachy one is one of the last to leave.
I have had seven in the past and always missed it when i sold it . A very marmite game and can really kick your **** mist games but when it all comes together and the multiball are runing together its amazing, Thirtttttttttty million.

99 times out of a hundred it will laugh at you but when it comes together there is probably no better game!

Here are some pics of a very nice one that I just had to tweak the castle lock on ( releasing 2 balls at a time )
Member on here nut and bolt restored it beautifully I must say😁 Not for sale but this is what a mint one looks like👍
Now yr teasing me ! :clap::clap::thumbs:

Member on here nut and bolt restored it beautifully I must say[emoji16] Not for sale but this is what a mint one looks like[emoji106]

Yup that’s my old one that I did + all the mods

There’s one on eBay for 2k plus. Can’t vouch for seller or table quality. Was interested in it myself but not a table I’ve played many times. Only at UK PinFest in fact. Plus, I’ve little ones and am considering family friendly themed games where possible. Although my kids have gotten on fine with ATTACK FROM MARS [emoji23]

Anyway, good luck tracking a decent deal on BSD and please share pics if you end up getting one.

Yes sent the seller a few messages but just a few words in reply ! anyone on here , i guess not ?
Is £2k ish the going rate for one of these ??

Yes sent the seller a few messages but just a few words in reply ! anyone on here , i guess not ?
Is £2k ish the going rate for one of these ??

I never understand the short replies when looking to sell something.

Neither do i...asked for pictures etc., lazy..!

There was a No Fear for sale on ebay and it was 10 miles from my house. I had the cash, was ready to pay the asking price and would have collected that day. I asked a few questions about the history of the machine and whether I could view it working before purchasing. the response was so curt I didn't bother in the end.

I just figure that if someone can't be @rsed to write a couple of lines and be polite then I'm highly unlikely to part with over a grand of my money.

@Mustang Pete I’d imagine £1800 and up is the going rate but someone with more experience might say otherwise? Either way, if you don’t get a good impression from communication with the seller then it wouldn’t matter the asking price, I’d be a lot less inclined to do business with them.

look at it from the sellers point of view, loads of questions and most from people with no intention of buying..

ok if its the same questions each time, cut and paste answer, but usually a variety of weird and wonderful queries.

Id put a BS Dracula 2k plus for a average machine, and 2.5k upwards for a peach.
Yes i own one and maybe biased but i love the game and have owned 8 of the bloody things.

Contemplating a machine that was supplied secondhand by Home Leisure Direct a few years back
but i am guessing that means diddly squit ? despite there 26 point check list ??

Back
Top Bottom