What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Broken/Faulty/Tatty pins

cr5000462

Registered
Alias
CR
Hi All,

I am on the lookout for some restoration projects, let me know what you have lying around

Aint we all!
Sadly for some reason everything from the EM pins I mainly collect, to the obscure electronic ones seem to be advertised at sky high asking prices seriously £4 grand for a Bally Star Trek WTF?

You can take binoculars too if you fancy that kind of thing....
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 18.00.44.png

Aint we all!
Sadly for some reason everything from the EM pins I mainly collect, to the obscure electronic ones seem to be advertised at sky high asking prices seriously £4 grand for a Bally Star Trek WTF?

Nearly as bad as that £5000 Flintstones! ;)

no such thing as a broken tatty wh2o. they have all been picked up. apart from the one in my great aunties barn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get down to that barn!

I class "tatty" as everything from non-working to working but a few marks on the decals that can be rectified with new decals
but with White water, im not bothered if its perfect condition or broken, its just one I want for my collection

Back
Top Bottom