What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bride of Pinbot BOP

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Not looking for a super minty or a 2.0 but a nice players condition one.
As long as ramps unmolested and PF half decent I don’t mind tidying it up.
Mylar is not an issue and TBH keeps these old girls together in there twilight years.

Possible trade with Mario once I’ve fitted the cliffys and sorted a few other bits and bobs I have planned.
However Mario’s original seller has 1st dibbs so just waiting to hear back before it’s up for sale/trade

Hi Col, oddly enough there was one for sale in Huscrofts Decorative Salvage in North Shields earlier this month- I think it’s been sold to a local forum member. Maybe they might get bored with it quickly and fancy Mario?

Not looking for a super minty or a 2.0 but a nice players condition one.
As long as ramps unmolested and PF half decent I don’t mind tidying it up.
Mylar is not an issue and TBH keeps these old girls together in there twilight years.

Possible trade with Mario once I’ve fitted the cliffys and sorted a few other bits and bobs I have planned.
However Mario’s original seller has 1st dibbs so just waiting to hear back before it’s up for sale/trade
Hi, I have one available which requires a bit of tlc

Back
Top Bottom