What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bride Of Pinbot (BOP) - (No longer wanted)

strongs

Site Supporter
Looking for a BOP (yes I've seen the one currently on eBay) If anyone has one for sale please drop me a private message.

Cheers,
Scott

There was someone on pinballownerd with one for sale in Weston super mare. He also had a NBA. Think his id had the word fish in it.

It was a doer upper but said it was all working and in general good condition apart from cabinet. Think he was looking for a grand

There was someone on pinballownerd with one for sale in Weston super mare. He also had a NBA. Think his id had the word fish in it.

It was a doer upper but said it was all working and in general good condition apart from cabinet. Think he was looking for a grand
Fish bulb. A member on here. Think he runs the sales as a business though, but might be wrong.

Hi strongs_uk i have a BoP with a nicer playfield than the one on ebay. also a very nice original pinbot. there both packed away at mo so cant take pics without moving loads of machines but they have been to recent NERG's and Play expo and are on the list again for this years events. may also be open to trade/px, PM me if interested pinballpup84@gmail.com.
thanks, Andy

Hi strongs_uk i have a BoP with a nicer playfield than the one on ebay. also a very nice original pinbot. there both packed away at mo so cant take pics without moving loads of machines but they have been to recent NERG's and Play expo and are on the list again for this years events. may also be open to trade/px, PM me if interested pinballpup84@gmail.com.
thanks, Andy

Thanks Andy but I'm spent up now. I'm in the middle of a sale on another machine. I'll probably be after a BOP again soon though!

Back
Top Bottom