What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bride of Pinbot 2.0 HUO

Replay

Site Supporter
So, up for sale is my lovely HUO BOP 2.0. I very rarely keep a game more than a year and this has made the year mark! Like all games it was a keeper ;) I want to try other games so it's up for sale.

A rare beast in that there are not that many genuine HUO games of this era in the UK. This is the game that David Dutton won in a competition back in 1991. It then went to a guy in Cambridge and then to Judge Dreads. I am the 4th owner.

Obviously it is a very nice example. Being critical it does have fade present on the cabinet but it is a screen printed cabinet so I really think it would be a great shame to put new decals on it. Only original once. Lovely playfield etc etc.

I have kept everything so it could be converted back to original BOP. Everything included.

Other bits include manual, some stickers, Danusi flipper mod.

Difficult to price the game in the current environment of £9500 Batman LE's! There are no other HUO games to compare it to. Kit alone is over £2000 now.

Anyway my price is £4500 which is a grand below a Stern pro and that seems fair value.

I can never add pics to this website so -

Go here for today's pics.

http://www.pinballowners.com/replay#188921

Go here for pics taken in 2006.

http://www.system11.org/temp/Pinball/BOP/index.html

Go here for BOP 2.0 info.

http://www.dutchpinball.com/bride-of-pinbot

Can send any additional pics of anything.

Game is working 100%. Head working 100%.

Great game but will say it is on the tough side for a fairly rubbish player like myself..... Never seen the billion shot or got close to Metamorphosis so who knows what I am missing as I hear the code is pretty deep.

Would consider a trade plus/minus cash if it is a game I have not owned previously. Going on ebay as well at higher price as that is the way these days with their stupid fees!

Had a few trade offers but games I have had. Any more out there? Thanks.

Perhaps do a sig with the stuff you want/need/will sell a relative for? :D

Ok, will throw out a few trade titles that spring to mind:)

AC/DC
Tron
AFM
MB
Mustang:eek:
Star Trek

It does look the business and the sound/light show is so good.

Just wish I could progress further as the big wheel modes are epic.

Got 49 million today which is my best score so far.

Metamorphosis is probably awesome but little chance of me seeing it the way I play;)

Last edited:
Had a few offers but not quite tempting enough.

Forgot to say the original coin mechs are still in the game. Two 25c mechs.

And a video of the world's highest score - bit better than my scores;)

I managed to complete all the big wheel awards and go for the Billion on the game at 8bitflip, I did spend pretty much all weekend on it! Didn't know what I was doing until I worked out you had to make all the shots for both the big and small wheels, so fell short by about 3 shots in the end. I'm sure someone has done it though. It's a fantastic game, it's tough yes, but awesome.

I managed to complete all the big wheel awards and go for the Billion on the game at 8bitflip, I did spend pretty much all weekend on it! Didn't know what I was doing until I worked out you had to make all the shots for both the big and small wheels, so fell short by about 3 shots in the end. I'm sure someone has done it though. It's a fantastic game, it's tough yes, but awesome.
Great play:)
It is an awesome game but tough for average players:oops:

Back
Top Bottom