What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian 'AFM' Eddy has a video game book

I didn't want to say on here, but as you have then I will admit to coming 2nd in the Mario kart competition. I got lured in on my way back from the bar...... I should really have been playing pinball
(SNES) Mario kart brings back very fond memories of power slides and trying to outfox red shells... I salute you.

Sonic on the MegaDrive was my time at university but Mario Kart on the SNES was being unemployed afterwards ;)

I didn't want to say but I was lured over to these bad boys...

WP_20151010_18_05_54_Pro.jpg WP_20151011_17_29_01_Pro.jpg WP_20151011_17_29_10_Pro.jpg

This seemed popular but I didn't have a cluesy

WP_20151010_18_26_09_Pro.jpg

what the **** is this, are you all coming out in this thread as vidheads?

i hate nearly all vids, there i've said it

(SNES) Mario kart brings back very fond memories of power slides and trying to outfox red shells... I salute you.
Yeah it is so good because the controls are so precise and technical. You can spend hours on time trial perfecting the laps to take milliseconds off of your times.

There is also no blue shells which just ruin the newer Mario karts for me

Thought you'd sold off that lot.
Thinking about it there must be a few quid there. I would say a lot more now than what they cost new.

Back
Top Bottom