What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Brass ball pinball shooter/plunger

pintableuser

Registered
Hello lads,
looking to buy a ball plunger shooter rod as in title. I have given up buying from the states due to silly freight charges. Anyone got one for sale?
Cheers,
John

Never had a brass one. Aluminium or black plastic were the norm unless a specific one was supplied by the maker.

Now fitted. ....... well worth the coin.

001.JPG

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a nice Brass Shooter rod for my Theatre of Magic. I have one of these from Pinballdecals https://www.pinballdecals.com/ShooterRodsPage.html
It looks really nice, but I have had to take it off the machine after a couple of weeks, as the action is not smooth and the metal rod is rubbing against the metal housing. I took it off and realised it was missing the plastic sleeve that should sit in the metal housing for the rod to slide through. Much like a coil sleeve. I have some new ones so was just going to install one, but the rod is slightly thicker where it has been brass coated and won't fit the plastic sleeve. Which is why I am guessing it was left out when originally assembled. Unfortunately this means it looks nice but is unusable as the metal is wearing against the metal and the shooter action is not at all smooth.
Any suggestions as the links above no longer have stock.

Back
Top Bottom