What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bram Stokers Dracula

RudeDogg1

Registered
Well the time has come to move this machine on. I was hoping to trade up again but unfortunatly I need to adult need to get a different car as mine is gradually falling apart.

So anyway it has been fully restored and redecalled the shop log can been seen in the shop log section. Which consisted of:
All cab damage repaired,
new decals,
uprated stronger leg plates,
new earth braid,
All cab metal work tumbled and or polished,
New uprated main cab speaker,
Serial number and other small labels replaced,
Metal leg protectors added,
New patent & warning text.

Playfield fully stripped top and bottom,
all metal work tumbled and polished,
All coil sleeves replaced and any other worn parts,
Full flipper rebuilds,
New pop bumper brackets, bodies, rings, yokes, springs etc,
Super band rubbers and post sleeves all round,
A couple small touch ups and clear coat,
LEDS throught (not by me apart from the flashers and flame bulbs in the back box)

Any wiring hacks found were repaired,
All boards good only 1 connector hack repaired which had lifted tracks,

Extras & mods added:
Playfield protector,
Topper,
Clear speaker panel for adding a colour dmd (comes with the original dmd not coloured and original speaker panel),
Village, graveyard and castle custom painted by me,
My custum crypt flickering light mod,
My village flickering light mod (this requires some tweeking to the lights used under the plastics to get full effect),
Custom coffin / crate mod also painted by me (Also come with origninal ron jeramy),
My torch mod which replaces the original coffin lock lights,
Several flickering flame leds in the back box to pick out the flames on the translight,
Shooter lane Active cross light mod,
Coffin active light mod,
mystery hole light mod.

Includes coint mech, cash box and original manual.

IMG_6524.JPG
IMG_6525.JPG
IMG_6526.JPG
IMG_6527.JPG
IMG_6528.JPG
IMG_6529.JPG
IMG_6530.JPG
IMG_6536.JPG
IMG_6537.JPG
IMG_6538.JPG
IMG_6539.JPG
IMG_6540.JPG
IMG_6541.JPG
IMG_6542.JPG
IMG_6543.JPG
IMG_6547.JPG

IMG_6548.JPG

The only minor bad points is a little wear by the rat hole (which i did repair but has worn through again even with a protector fitted) Needs a cliffy I think, And a tiny bit of wear on the outer loop paint.

loop.JPG
rat hole.JPG

Im Asking £3500 Martin has been here a few times or you are welcome to collect from me in Barnstaple, Devon

Last edited:
Looks lovely. Totally off topic, but I'm just sat here researching a video game project and it just occurred to me that the skill shot is actually Cerberus, guardian of the underworld. Interesting.

Very very tempted by this. Looking for a nice pin for my new games room but my budget is 3k

I don't think you would get this for that... looking at your previous pins, you will know this is a huge game (in terms of mods and quality) at that price. It is a bit sluggish at the moment, but that is quite low.

It's really difficult to put a price on something that's been refurbished. Everyone knows what a particular game is worth, but condition is key. This looks like an extremely nice example. Unfortunately the seller usual takes a bit of a hit after shopping the game.
I think if the price was 3.5k this would of sold by now. It's just a slump in the market at present.
@Pinball Carl maybe you can push your budget just a little more;).
You know this will be a a very good condition

It's a beautiful BSD.

The 'problem' is you need to find that person that wants to pay for a beautiful BSD.

If not on here then widen the market dude .......... chuck it on ebay for mental money and see what happens ..... everyone else does :rolleyes:

Completely agree, it is not the same BSD I sold to Rudi that's for sure.

However without price policing I would not pay 4k for a BSD no matter how nice. But there is going to be someone out there that loves this game that much who will. As @Sgt GrizZ says if they're not here, you need a wider audience dude.

It's a beautiful BSD.

The 'problem' is you need to find that person that wants to pay for a beautiful BSD.

If not on here then widen the market dude .......... chuck it on ebay for mental money and see what happens ..... everyone else does :rolleyes:

Tried that ended today with 9 watchers and 150 views. Got a potential buyer for it but for less than I hoped but hey

I am daz but if it wasnt for the fact i need another car she would of been traded up anyway what with the lack of room I have. Be an excuse to try and finish firepower which has been tombstoned for years ha

A guy on pinside that is a nightmare he takes ages think he took 2 months to send mine & @replicas one and then I painted it

He took over three months to send me mine ! Just when I thought I had been scammed with various ‘excuses’ about domestic issues, it arrived.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He took over three months to send me mine ! Just when I thought I had been scammed with various ‘excuses’ about domestic issues, it arrived.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has scammed a load of people with his torch mod that never happened. Some people have been waiting 2 years for that

Back
Top Bottom