What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bram Stoker's Dracula

cooldan

i like pizza
i thought i'd better read the rulesheet or, even better, watch the video tutorial of my next game -

[video=youtube;EuHQQqor3KI]

he's not human. this 39 minute video is all one game - ok, with extra balls, but blimey

If I ever lost that feeling, it'd be time to move on. I can't wait. Chris, you enjoying yours? Top score so far?

I hafta admit, watching Bowen's tutorial video I found myself wondering if I'd ever consider putting bigger flippers on, that extra eighth of an inch may make the difference between fun and frustration. Pfffffffttt and all that, but you know what I mean.

What else has the ever so slightly shorter flippers on? Are they called lightning flippers or something?

I'm loving mine, it's an awesome game :thumb: Current high score is 1.34B but it does have normal flippers on it (came like that) so I am going to get some of those black lightning flippers when I shop it out and put it back to factory. Fish Tales and Doctor Who are the other games I know of that have lightning flippers on them.

If you guys ever get bored of yours give me a shout, it's the pin at the top of my wanted list at the moment. :)

Dr who has lightning flips. I have 2 standard bats poised to be fitted. Purely to help my four year old.
Honest.

I'm loving mine, it's an awesome game :thumb: Current high score is 1.34B but it does have normal flippers on it (came like that) so I am going to get some of those black lightning flippers when I shop it out and put it back to factory. Fish Tales and Doctor Who are the other games I know of that have lightning flippers on them.
can i have your normal ones then?

If the pictures on IPBD are correct, they are yellow bats with black rubber. Dan, I have spare yellow bats if you want to try a pair until you man up and put the small ones back in. 👅
The came out of Creech because Replay showed me his Creech with black bats and yellow rubber and I had to then copy him because they looked so good.

Drac is a great game and the only one I've let go with a little regret since.... It's a tough s*d though with those lightning flippers !

If you guys ever get bored of yours give me a shout, it's the pin at the top of my wanted list at the moment. :)
What happened cooldan, another Dracula slips by me. :(

Where's the love? :)

Back
Top Bottom