What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bram Stokers Dracula with Pinsound

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Im looking for the info on the BS Dracula fitted with the extra sound running Pinsound.
Had a good look but can't find anything.
Can anyone help or point me in the right direction.
TIA.

Pinsound is a great idea - we have a few machines with them at the club but they seem so unreliable - often haven’t to turn the game on and off - is it just me? I’ve got one somewhere that I had in my ToM but it wasn’t great on that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In my opinion it’s a major improvement.
Here is mine
Going to be for sale🙁
Thanks for the reply. Can you PM me the details on how I can get this installed into my machine, thanks.

Pinsound is a great idea - we have a few machines with them at the club but they seem so unreliable - often haven’t to turn the game on and off - is it just me? I’ve got one somewhere that I had in my ToM but it wasn’t great on that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’ve heard this but I have had a few now with no problems but I don’t leave my machines on for hours and hours.
Sure I’ve read a board software update sorted that.
Also the original pin sound boards sound much better than the plus for some reason, my TZ sounds miles better than anything else.

Thanks for the reply. Can you PM me the details on how I can get this installed into my machine, thanks.
You just need to download a file from the pinsound community or pinsound website, put it on a usb stick and put it in the pinsound board and turn on and wait for it to sort itself out.
It will give you a countdown and can take 10/20 mins. Instructions will be on the pinsound website.

In my opinion it’s a major improvement.
Here is mine
Going to be for sale🙁

Man this sounds good! I actually kinda love this film/pin. Even Keanu's extremely dodgy English accent. Coppola used loads of practical in camera effects, it's kinda awesome even if a bit flabby/90's.

Pinsound is a great idea. But there are a couple of bugs in it. For instance if you press the start button and not launch a ball. Some games do not 'loop' that audio - so it plays once and then stops. Happened on Flintstons and ToM from memory.

If you are going to buy one. Get proper STEREO SPEAKERS set up in the backbox.

It does work really well overall.

Back
Top Bottom