What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bram Stokers Dracula BSD shop

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi Guys,

Done a super quick shop of my BSD this included full re-decal full playfield strip top and bottom and every mech re built and leds installed.

Kept it simple with the leds and just put warm white in GI and backbox and coloured insert leds. The purple look fab!!

I have put translucent rubbers on and what a difference they have made!! it plays like lightning!

I have uploaded the whole thing to flickr. You can view all the pics by following this link which will take you to page 4 of the pics and you need to goto the bottom of that page to start from the oldest pic and work your way to the top of each page.

Look forward to any comments.

@J.C.Rox you really need to look at this mate to see how good she has come out!!!

Cheers

kev

LINK cut and paste into browser

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92023663@N07/page4

Hi Guys,

Done a super quick shop of my BSD this included full re-decal full playfield strip top and bottom and every mech re built and leds installed.

Kept it simple with the leds and just put warm white in GI and backbox and coloured insert leds. The purple look fab!!

I have put translucent rubbers on and what a difference they have made!! it plays like lightning!

I have uploaded the whole thing to flickr. You can view all the pics by following this link which will take you to page 4 of the pics and you need to goto the bottom of that page to start from the oldest pic and work your way to the top of each page.

Look forward to any comments.

@J.C.Rox you really need to look at this mate to see how good she has come out!!!

Cheers

kev

LINK cut and paste into browser

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92023663@N07/page4
Bloody hell Kev!! I knew she'd clean up well but wow, what a transformation! The mad alchemist strikes again! Great job matey! 👏👏👏👏

Very nice job, looks mint👍
Pinsound is amazing in this and there is an update coming to the latest mix soon. That sub would love it👍

Very nice job, looks mint👍
Pinsound is amazing in this and there is an update coming to the latest mix soon. That sub would love it👍
I know I do fancy that to be honest might treat myself to finish the job off !

Thanks bud hope you are well still got some machines ??
All good here thanks Kev, I'm in hospitality so having a long....errrr...sabbatical and learning a new found respect for teachers! Building a modest collection and hoping to retain enough energy from the day to have a few games in the evening! I trust the man cave is fully operational with its own lovely collection including this bloody nice Drac?!

All good here thanks Kev, I'm in hospitality so having a long....errrr...sabbatical and learning a new found respect for teachers! Building a modest collection and hoping to retain enough energy from the day to have a few games in the evening! I trust the man cave is fully operational with its own lovely collection including this bloody nice Drac?!
Hi Jon, Yes the man cave is fully complete and full of pins I was up to 10 but just sold a HS2 and Judge dredd to go next - no space left!!!

What you got these days ?

Cheers

kev

Hi Jon, Yes the man cave is fully complete and full of pins I was up to 10 but just sold a HS2 and Judge dredd to go next - no space left!!!

What you got these days ?

Cheers

kev
Love JD, just redecalled mine and for now its a keeper but as you know space is always an issue and so many pins I still want! Also got FT, TH and GB at the moment, slowly building up the collection again, but always wanting that one more! Nice to see you back on here, did you have a break to enjoy the fruits of your labours in that sauna?!

Last edited:
Love JD, just redecalled mine and for now its a keeper but as you know space is always an issue and so many pins I still want! Also got FT, TH and GB at the moment, slowly building up the collection again, but always wanting that one more! Nice to see you back on here, did you have a break to enjoy the fruits of your labours in that sauna?!
Hi Jon,

Sounds good matey!!! no I never take a break from here, I am on here 24/7 just not been doing a lot of shop logs recently as I have been doing a few commissions, so I am always lurking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom