What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Bram Stoker’s Dracula (BSD) 🧛‍♂️

The crate mod isn’t available anymore as far as I know. It was made buy a guy in the us that was very flakey and not very reliable. Took about 2 months for me and Daz to get ours. I painted several of them. I did offer to remanufacture it but there wasn’t enough interest to make it worth my while (only 1 person). The the cost of the materials would of made it very expensive just for 1.

I can get the pricing for the repaints tomoz if your interested in that tho

The crate mod isn’t available anymore as far as I know. It was made buy a guy in the us that was very flakey and not very reliable. Took about 2 months for me and Daz to get ours. I painted several of them. I did offer to remanufacture it but there wasn’t enough interest to make it worth my while (only 1 person). The the cost of the materials would of made it very expensive just for 1.

I can get the pricing for the repaints tomoz if your interested in that tho
Ahh ok 👍🏼
Yes please, regarding a price on painting 😎

Is this the BSD that was at FlipOut on Saturday?

There was a really gorgeous BSD there - beautifully crisp playfield, played very nicely and looked like new.

Played several games on this machine last night, even breaking into the billionaire's club once (got lucky).

Really liked it, and Dave's done a great job as evidenced by the pics in this thread :cool:👍

Back
Top Bottom