What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired BOX O NOS BITS (MOSTLY) FOUND AFTER RUMMAGING FOR SOMETHING ELSE!

Expired Due to no activity

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Hi folks,
Was lurking in the depths of my old workshop this afternoon looking for two nos hook skulls I know are somewhere!
Have not found them yet but did come across this box of (mainly GOTTLIEB) parts.......I know most on here are gottie dissers....but may be of some use to someone out there....here goes.......
Nos tee'd off translite.excellent...original not repro....£30.00 plus post.SOLD..
IMG_3915.JPG

Tee'd off decal set...as new , what u c is what u get....maybe a full set...no idea.....£25.00 plus post.
IMG_3919.JPG

Tee'd off replacement "mode" ball's. Some new some used but not cracked....£5.00 plus post.
IMG_3921.JPG

Rescue 911 nos original translite....excellent..if really perdantic slight light scratches bottom left from long term storage. £25.00 plus post.SOLD.
IMG_3916.JPG

Operation blunder(oops I mean thunder!) nos thunderdome, these yellow badly and ruins the toy action as you can hardly see the ball bounce around so a nice clear one really brings the game back to life!(if u like that sort of thing?).....very hard to find these days..very good condition, some very light marks from storage....£25.00 plus post.SOLD.
IMG_3914.JPG

Operation thunder decals...target and jackpot plus a few others..wow wee, form an orderly queue! £5 plus post.includes 2 free new instruction cards,
For one week only!......lol. SOLD.
IMG_3918.JPG

Just when you think thought "who keeps parts for tee'd off?" Here's another......nos topper back graphic.you what! £10.00 plus post...
IMG_3924.JPG

Used but very tidy and complete cue ball wizard manual...£12.00 plus post..
IMG_3913.JPG

Then for reasons I cannot explain...two random non GOTTLIEB parts...first a nos still sealed in is original Williams bag, a roadshow topper and two promotional key rings..£25.00 plus post....SOLD.
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG

And finally the part you have all been waiting for.....a data east lw3 topper guts with Working motor and free #89 lamp! (Note the reflector base has been repaired in the past but is fully operational.......£15.00 plus post......think that's it for now...phew......SOLD.
IMG_3920.JPG

Cheers all....Keith.

Last edited:
And finally the part you have all been waiting for.....a data east lw3 topper guts with Working motor and free #89 lamp! (Note the reflector base has been repaired in the past but is fully operational.......£15.00 plus post...

Cheers Keith I will take this thanks

Back
Top Bottom