What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bournemouth - TWD

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hey folks
has anyone been to the arcade at bournemouth? pInformer says they have a walking dead and I'd like to go down for a few plays, but worried they might have moved it on?

Neil.

yikes- what other tables did they have there? Thanks for replying.

Neil.

Went there last week: The Walking Dead Pro, Star Trek Pro, Avengers Pro, and Ghost Busters Pro.

ALL good and well playable.

Edit:

Thinking about it I didn't actually play TWD - since I own one. But they keep their machines in good condition. I'd say you wouldn't be disappointed.

Try to find out what code it's running before you make a trip ...

Played a TWD LE in Hunstanton this time last year that was still running release code ... I quickly understood why the game was absolutely hated until many code updates later. it was damn near unplayable.

indeed I thought this game sucked also until I played it with later code.

This game can be so mean. I've just finished a few games on mine and ended up skulking away with my tail betwixt my legs. If I turn the TV down I can still hear it chuckling. :oops:

Don't bother with the TWD in Hunstanton as it's even more unplayable now. The playfield inserts are either all dark or occasionally flashing random colours. :(

Sadly running very early code and they won't let me fix it for them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly running very early code and they won't let me fix it for them ;)

Don't play it. It will sour your opinion of it. I played one with early code and thought the game was a stinker.
Luckily for me I had the chance to play it again with the latest code.

Played it as the board is good practise but holy **** what a waste of time have Pinball's there at all

1: ghostbusters totally unlevelled and unplayable.
2: star trek - completely hosed - randomly would just tilt or pop up with an operator alert.
3: walking dead on code that must have been on the first machines - not even an animation for the skill shot or for the bonus where the walkers are thrown on a pile. You wonder how much that rubbish code has code stern in sales...
4: avengers - its ****e so didn't bother :D

Oh and the walking dead you could nudge as if it was dangling on a cable no tilt at all! the legs must have been bolted on by a one eyed zombie.

2: star trek - completely hosed - randomly would just tilt or pop up with an operator alert.
3: walking dead on code that must have been on the first machines - not even an animation for the skill shot or for the bonus where the walkers are thrown on a pile. You wonder how much that rubbish code has code stern in sales...

Oh Dear! And I said you wouldn't be disappointed. Well I couldn't have been more wrong. Er.... sorry about that :confused:

I played Ghostbusters a lot when I was there and enjoyed it, in fact they were all being played by people although I agree about Avengers. I hadn't played it before so I gave it a decent few games but I couldn't really like it - not Stern's best.

Did you tell anybody about these issues?

Back
Top Bottom