What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought Myself a 15hz MAME PC for my arcade cabinet. Highly recommended

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Thought some of the arcade heads may be into this. I'm a big fan of original hardware but I have simply ran out of funds, time and space and so put a very good MAME PC in my arcade cabinet. I made video about it. Take a look if it's your thing, very impressive piece of kit;

very nice, i have the same type of set up bought from 2human on jamma+

That's exactly where I got mine @mission65 . Super happy with it. PCBs are just too impractical and expensive. You have a Blast City too? I only got mine about a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Wish I'd tracked one down sooner

That's exactly where I got mine @mission65 . Super happy with it. PCBs are just too impractical and expensive. You have a Blast City too? I only got mine about a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Wish I'd tracked one down sooner

I've got one too, not from that supplier though; I think it's a good looking cab :) I started with MAME too, having quickly tired of the cost, storage space requirements and faffing around with voltages to get the PCB's working, but eventually just shoved one of those 500 in 1 jobbies in it - just seems simpler than setting up the roms and stuff in MAME, although tbh I never really tried too hard to find out if there was an easy way to do it en masse rather than one by one.

That supplier makes them mate, you must have had something else? They are plug-and-play to JAMMA and come with all the ROMs (which aren't part of the price, obviously ;))

Unless you mean the Blast City...

Reactions: JT.
That supplier makes them mate, you must have had something else? They are plug-and-play to JAMMA and come with all the ROMs (which aren't part of the price, obviously ;))

Unless you mean the Blast City...

Yeah, I meant the Blast City :thumbs:

How much do they cost?
Not sure about these with MAME installed, but my cab was £750 imported from a dealer in France - I'd sell it for £800 with the 500 ish in 1 JAMMA multi-game cartridge (cost over £100) if anyone is interested, 'cos I don't use it that much any more).

Back
Top Bottom