What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bot vs Bot vs Bot

What's your favourite?

• Total voters

maskeddev

Registered
Probably been done before. Probably a while ago:

Pin-Bot vs Bride of Pin-Bot vs Jack-Bot

What's best and for what reasons? The more discussion the better really...

Jack-Bot is probably my favourite of the three. Feels like a more fun machine. I don't really know "why". I'm hoping more seasoned pinheads can compare and talk about this trilogy :)

Of the 3 I'd say Jackbot. Never got on with the original Pinbot as Jackbot is the same game and seems more fun to play as you say :) If there was a 4th option for BOP 2.0 then I would have gone for that as it's the best :thumbs:

BoP for me. The sounds on pinbot and BoP are awesome 80's sounds but BOP looks stunning and is very unique if a little repetitive. It does however sit well in a larger collection.

Wish I still had Pinbot :-( Sold it for the grand sum of £250 about 10 years ago

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Ditto. Sold mine in 2000 for similar I think. Guy from Brighton if i remember correctly, but forgot his name. Maybe he's on this forum??

Parted out a second one about a year later (back when that was acceptable!!)
but kept the playfield. Fast forward 15 years and got it signed by Barry Ousler when he visited the Daventry.. great stuff!

I'd put BOP > PB > JB

To me, Jackbot is just a ripoff of the wonderful original.. but I can't confess to have played it heavily.

Love BOP would never sell her. First played this in an arcade in Pagham near Bognor Regis. Great greasy spoon over the road too.

Ahh beach arcades... RIP...

@strobey Pinbot just takes me back to when we were younger! Ahhh, many hours spent playing that at your parents house! Great game!

Dunc

Bride>Jackbot>Pinbot

Bride is a classic and personally is my favorite over all the rest. I love Jackbot for its simple play and 'cheat' feature which is always a blast on location (Sam why are you smashing the extra ball button?' 'It's my super secret extra points strategy shhhh'). Pinbot is well before my time and while I appreciate it ranks well below the other 2 for me.

Pinbot > Bride > Jackbot

As it's a System 11, the original Pinbot has to be my favourite of the three. Bride just feels a bit "seedy" to me, but is still fun to play.

I detest Jackbot immensely! ;)

Bizarrely, I really don't like any of them :oops: I do like woman's bottoms though, and was quite disappointed to discover the thread wasn't about that topic.

Pinbot sheer class , Bride original game play is too one shot but the art is great. jackpot is just a rehash so no interest to me.

Back
Top Bottom