What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored..............

Triple H

Site Supporter
Alias
H
........... so let's see where this goes.

I will start:

Les Dawson

Les Dawson? So pin related...... examples...go!

I'll follow up your random one with Tommy Cooper, with a call out when the ball disappears under the playfield "just like that"
I remember seeing Tommy Cooper collapse and die on live tv years ago. Was shocking and sad to watch

Frankie Howerd pin with a call out when the ball disappears under the playfield "OOOOOOoooo"

I remember watching that, the audience started laughing initially as they thought it was part of the act until someone pulled him behind the curtain

I remember seeing Tommy Cooper collapse and die on live tv years ago. Was shocking and sad to watch

Frankie Howerd pin with a call out when the ball disappears under the playfield "OOOOOOoooo"
I watched it live on tv with my parents and remembered the commercial break and us all looking at each other thinking was that part of the act. Seen loads of funny clips of him on social media lately but its horrible to think that this is what we all remember.

F! was it really 40 year ago!!! jeez!!!!

Ok apologies.....Back on track - Frankie Howerd pin with a call out when the ball disappears under the playfield "OOOOOOoooo"

Ok so, I think i/we may have de-railed the original fun idea here btw - but lets all go youtube tommy cooper clips and see what rabbit hole we end up in :) He was genuinely funny for those of you reading this thinking who is tommy cooper - go google!

Bored... exactly how your mates would be if you told them some rumoured upcoming pinball machines, Pokémon, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland 😴

Sorry OP - this went south ridiculously quick - wasn't my intention :(

It wasn't meant to be just pinball related, it's gone off on a tangent exactly as it was supposed to.
Just everybody chipping in with whatever they want 👍

Back
Top Bottom