What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted BoP translight

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Anyone got one of these knocking about?? Mine is a bit faded

Cheers folks

Oh man was sooooo tempted, but then you get into the ... Let's get a new play field while we're going crazy ;)

Q-Bert went to Ravs it will be ready for the next slam along with battle star galactica vid ;)

Yeah @Alpha1 also stole my sons birthday present , and killed the slam ... Admin can we ban him?? ;)

We all want to do the slam again but not until @Alpha1 makes battle star galactica work and as @Sgt GrizZ said that fire engine game thing working as well, it was all gonna happen until he ruined it all :)

Oi,

I sold that firefighter game as the ****ing PCB broke, which was a shame as it meant they couldn't put out your sons Godzilla game when I took it outside and set it on fire.

Oh god , was offered a playfield today from a guy in Germany .... Aghhhhhh this is gonna hurt the old wallet, already sold two games this week to pay for the stupid kit thing . Oh well ya gotta love this crazy hobby :)
Should have just bought my HUO Will, you would now be on course to having the nicest BOP 2 in the UK with super PF and non faded super sexy translite, oh well :D, pf swaps are a sinch :eek:

Your not wrong Andy wouldn't be far off the price :)
Not gonna bother with the new PF but it's gonna be re-decaled and made all sexy ... Looking forward to getting the 2.0 kit ...

Ol my son still wakes up crying about his Godzilla game ;)

Back
Top Bottom