What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolt size

Dalek

Registered
While moving my Bally pin I also noticed that the two large bolts that secure the back box are missing!!!
Can anyone tell me what size these are? There is a

i have about 3 or 4 spare ones, so if you're coming to the meet at Dawn's place on Sunday (in Liphook near Farnborough) i can bring them along?

I was coming here with a similar question, I'm looking for the two bolts that thread through the BackBox of Pinbot (on the inside) to secure it to the cabinet. (Not the hinge bolts, but the two fat ones)
Are the Wingbolts the ones I'm after, then?

Cheers in advance.

I was coming here with a similar question, I'm looking for the two bolts that thread through the BackBox of Pinbot (on the inside) to secure it to the cabinet. (Not the hinge bolts, but the two fat ones)
Are the Wingbolts the ones I'm after, then?

Cheers in advance.

No. Pinbot is older game and needs the longer bolts, as the head sits on the collar/neck. Not sure of size. Andy @ Pin Mania prob know. Or our friend google :biggrin1:

Back
Top Bottom